Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Celebrity Rock: In The Sun (2010)

Zooey Deschanel is one of Hollywood's new generation of "it girls", judging by some of the reviews I've read of films like "(500) Days of Summer" and "Yes Man". She's also a very talented singer-songwriter and one half of the duo, She & Him. With her new Fox series, New Girl, debuting tonight, I thought it'd be a good idea to showcase her talents as a singer and dancer. "In The Sun" is the first single from She & Him's 2nd CD, "Volume 2", released last year. Oh, by the way, Zooey joins her sister, Emily (Bones) on the Fox roster.



Now, I know there are a lot of guys who want to go back to school to find a girl like her, dancing in the hallway between classes..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Zooey Deschanel. I think she is a promising actress. I've seen her in a couple sleeper hits; Winter's Passing (with Ed Harris & Will Ferrell), Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Tin Man (an awesome reimagining of Wizard of Oz). She shines in all three of these films.

hobbyfan said...

Hollywood seems to agree with ya, dude.