Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Get the No-Doz ready! Donald Trump is sleeping in court

 This is the price Donald Trump is paying for waking up in the middle of the night, or staying up all night, take your pick, and whining on Truthless Social.

Four times now, since the current trial began in New York, Trump, who will be 78 in June, was caught napping in the courtroom, and has had to be awakened by attorney Todd Blanche. Most men in Trump's age group usually go to bed at a decent hour, somewhere between 7 & 10 pm, but we've read reports of Trump posting on his site anywhere between midnight and 4 am.

Farron Cousins fills us in.


This is becoming a serious health problem for Trump, even if he doesn't recognize or realize it. And. remember, he constantly has accused current president Joe Biden of being in cognitive decline, and nicknamed him, "Sleepy Joe".

Karma will have the last laugh on Trump before this is over.

2 comments:

Ann Bennett said...

Put me in a chair and turn the lights down, I fall asleep. This has been going on for a long time with me.

But the Thump is showing his age. The fact he was farting in the courtroom I was wondering if he was on a high dosage of antidepressant. They do relax the smooth muscles in the intestines and produce a lot of flatulence. I suspect Trump is on a tranquilizer too.

I listened to the video. Trump is clearly slipping as they say. It is one of the ironies of life. I just hope he doesn't win the election. Trumpers are stubborn. I live in the land of Trumpery. Those that are a bit more sophisticated give the lame excuse that things were better with Trump. Yeah right is what I think really loud. I'm sure it shows to some degree on my face.

Anyway, whoever he chooses to be Vice President will succeed him. I suspect Trump is edging very quickly into senility.

Anyway, whoever is his

hobbyfan said...

I don't think he wins in November. He's made too many enemies offsetting his supporters, and he's complained about the lack of support during the trial. He reacts to things like he's a child needing to be coddled & reassured. I don't think jail will help him, either. A psychiatric hospital, because of his age/mental state, seems more appropriate.