Word has just come down that tonight's Coaches vs. Cancer double-header at Joe Bruno Stadium (CBA-Columbia, Shenendehowa-Mohonasen) has been postponed due to---what else?---rain. No makeup dates have been set as of this writing. As of now, other games on the schedule (Shaker @ Troy, Albany Academy @ Catholic Central) are still on, but I would suspect those games will have been called off well before first pitch at 4:15. The rain ain't going away until later tonight.
For the players, coaches, & their families, a little soft music to ease the pain. Here's the Fortunes, from 1971, and "Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again".
Update, 3:40 pm (ET): Albany Academy @ Catholic Central has indeed been postponed. They'll try again on Tuesday at Knickerbocker Park. Voorheesville @ LaSalle has been rescheduled for May 14, which would be the last day of the regular season. As of now, with little more than a half hour before first pitch, Shaker @ Troy, incredibly, is still on, but I doubt it'll actually happen.